Search This Blog

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Another card

These cards are a lot of fun to make. I'm thinking I should start making my Christmas cards now so that I will have one for everyone I want to send them to this year.

The fire is still burning at the Recycling plant and they have the Airports foam truck out there trying to get it under control. The Extension that runs past it is closed today and I feel so bad for those Firemen out there battling that fire in this 108*F heat. What a mess!

We've been staying in the house as much as possible. I did go to the Post Office to mail the two cards out and I stopped at Jo-Ann's to see what they had left in their Clearance as today was the last day for their 50% the clearance price sale. I spent $12.06 for a full bag of goodies.
The yarn was only 48 CENTS a skein! I couldn't believe it and some of the buttons were just 12 cents a card... absolutely wonderful deals. The fabric bundle was only $3.48 and I loved how Retro it looked. When I got home and opened it I was even more thrilled.. it's 6 pieces measuring 18"x 21". I'm going to make a really neat tote or two with this fabric. And the scraps left over will make some AWESOME potholders. Don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. You certainly did get some bargains at the JoAnn's sale; they are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...