Search This Blog

Friday, June 01, 2012

A "little peak" for Amelia

Now that I know a package I mailed to South Africa has made it there and will be in the hands of a new online friend I thought I'd post a little peak for Amelia as to what she will be picking up at her Post Office tomorrow....
I didn't say it would be a clear peak... she has to have some fun tomorrow and it's all wrapped in paper too.
OK... now that she has commented.... here is the photo unaltered...
I sent her laces, trims, appliques, heart shaped yo yo's a scissor holder made out of a pot holder, 2 boxes she can alter, a journal and matching note cards, some canvas ATC's, gold foil tape, some glittery confetti and a hand made card. I'm sure I've forgotten some things as I added more after taking this photo. She has a couple video's on you tube of her exploring her "goodies" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gigszMRkyw and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgJaaJQXR6E

3 comments:

  1. Your such a teaser! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Amelia is in for a great surprise! Thanks for your comment on my post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha thank you so much , I was so sad , made a whole video, unwrapping everything and doing a lot of oh my goshes and such then had to do a few videos, and one got missing , youtube just swallowed it :( ugh but thankyou , thank you so so much *bounce * made you another fairy and if you get both it is ok , give one to someone hehe , cant wait for you to get your stuff xxx lots of hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...