Search This Blog

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Quiet Sunday Morning

I've been awake for about 2 hours and Scott is still asleep so I've been keeping myself busy watching You Tube videos and making some ribbon roses for a "ribbon challenge" on Charming Custom Crafts Facebook  page. I'm going to make a card using these roses that I've made. I'll post a photo of the card once I complete it.

Yesterday we went back to our friends farm and helped them get their hay in... over 1000 bales. We were all exhausted by the time we finished but it was work well done and the hay is safe in the barns. We walked along and picked up bales of hay and put them on this trailer... hot and sweaty work. But it's so beautiful out there I LOVED IT! Scott enjoyed the work as well; I got THE BEST photo of him smiling...
My Sweetie!
And the sunset over the pond was GORGEOUS!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Becky Scott does look like a very happy FARMER. Your photos are beautiful. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for coming out & helping us! Yep, I think both of you will make great farmers & country folk!
    You guys did a great job & we do appreciate it!

    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Scott looks SO happy! What a delightful photo! That sunset really is something. Just lovely.

    Good on you to help your friends. Farm work can be fun because it has a real purpose and is out in the great outdoors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...