Search This Blog

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day Breakfast and THE WINNER!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there. I made Scott a nice BIG breakfast...
Waffles
Scrambled eggs


Bacon and Red Hot Sausages

Bacon, red hot sausages, scrambled eggs and waffles
Of course there was also syrup on the waffles and he puts ketchup on his eggs. In the photo above of the eggs being scrambled is one of my all time favorite kitchen tools. I bought it at a garage sale for 25 cents and would LOVE another but can't find them anywhere. It's not like the whisks that most people know about it has a spring so it works more air into what ever I am whisking up... makes super fluffy eggs. I pray it never falls apart as I can't replace it - does anyone know where I can find another one or two like it?

NOW......
I had 7 comments but only 6 could be found in my followers list.
And THE WINNER IS!!!!!......
Lou... email me you mailing address at playsinsoil1ATyahooDOTcom
Lou is at Crafty Little Haven.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Lou! Becky's crafts are lovely!
    ~~HUGS~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay Louise won another give away , you lucky fish you , hehe xxx thanks Becky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops and sorry wanted to say that breakfast look so so yummy , wish I was there to eat breakfast with you guys xxx l

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can report that the breakfast was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Lou you are a lucky woman to get Becky's treasures. Breakfast looks real good Becky I sure wish I lived closer.:) B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...