Search This Blog

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lovely Mail

Today I received another lovely needle case; this one is from Carrolyn out in Washington State. After dinner tonight I am going to work on the needle cases to send them in return. I've just been trying to catch up on so much this week and have mailed out all other swaps with my quilt group - except for these needle cases and the "dress my gal" Round Robins. I want to make mine look like she is dancing. Back to that sweet package...
Isn't it wonderful. I adore the little thimble button...

Isn't it just too cute?

I haven't really done much around here this afternoon as I went and bought a few groceries to get us through for awhile. I thought we had more eggs here so I didn't buy any and we are nearly out so I will have to go back for eggs. We use a LOT of eggs. We can now have 4 chickens if we want in the backyard - not sure how the dogs would behave around them. But it is something to think about.

I better get back to our dinner... fried red hot sausages, steamed rice and a salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...