Search This Blog

Monday, June 04, 2012

Another post on THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

I  know it was Scott's birthday yesterday but I enjoyed it so much. Here are a few of the photo's Scott took with his camera on our wonderful walk as well as some of the food we ate at his Moms'.

Our friend Chris with a turtle he rescued on his way back with the I-Pad.







Me with my best cheesy grin for the birthday boy.

Scott's Mom, me and Adele after filling up on all the delicious food.

Greg (our crazy son) and his gal, Rachel.

2 comments:

  1. I love that photo of you Becky , you are so beautiful :) love love love it :) glad you guys had an awesome day , happy birthday and many happy returns... xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a very happy birthday Scott. Looks like you all had an interesting day. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...