Search This Blog

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sometimes the Beauty of a Moment is when you look back...

I just went out to welcome the morning and was greeted by the Morning Doves cooing in the yard. They have a nest in the tree by our garage and they always have such a calming affect on my soul. As I was walking to the end of the sidewalk I nearly walked into this glorious web that a spider spun last night...

It is so lovely but the real beauty was when I made my return trip back up the sidewalk...

1 comment:

  1. OOOOh, great photos and a good philosophical point to ponder today, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...