Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Sleeping the Afternoons Away

That is what I have done so far this week but I guess it's ok when I am getting up at 2 AM and then working 4 AM til 10 on Noon-thirty. Tomorrow I'm only working a few hours and then coming home before most people have even left for work. OH MY! I so wish I could share photos of the new store layout. Absolutely stunning... so if you are ever on I-26 in Columbia, South Carolina take the Harbison Blvd Exit and come see the store - Michael's Crafts.

Last night Scott and I did our nearly nightly little outing - a drive to the boat ramp. The moon was ABSOLUTELY amazing... but I will let you be the judge...



The moon setting this morning was nearly as amazing but I didn't have a camera.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice...and as Buttons said...very romantic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is such beautiful photos :) I will be missing on being on youtube for a while ;( 2 to the 22 July as Im visiting my dad 800 miles away kitty and husband staying at home though , going to miss my internet , my dad does not have internet , perhaps just go onto my iphone for my mailies xxxxx Amelia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...