Search This Blog

Monday, July 23, 2012

Black - Color of this week

I'm once again tagging along with Evi over at Sister Sun with her weekly color feature and this weeks color is black.
Click Bug!~

Helgromite - Nymph stage of a Dobson fly.

Vintage car at the car show we attended a few weeks ago.

Dragon Fly

My favorite seasoned electric skillet - it was a wedding gift - 1985! And still going strong!

Our son as a cute little bank robber.

My Beautiful niece all dressed up for her Senior Recital - Voice of an Angel!

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos Becky! Must confess Black is one of my favourite colours :) Regards, Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Becky.Those insect photos are very impressive!That's a beautiful dress that your niece is wearing too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...