Search This Blog

Monday, July 16, 2012

Revisiting Items I made in 2011

I'm just trying to get some creative juices flowing so that I can get a bunch of projects completed this week! These are all items I made in 2011.
Crocheted Cap
Crocheted Doily
Knitted scarf

Knitted Cowl
Knitted elf booties
Knitted Dish clothes



Quilted pot holders
Quilt Blocks
Crazy Quilt Square to be sent around a Round Robin


Christmas Table Topper
LOTS more quilt blocks


Little boys Pajama's
Stuffed Elephant
"Green" Canvas shopping bag






Six Pair of earrings
Earring carrying case
Inside of carrying case
Charm bracelet
Another Charm Bracelet.










5 comments:

  1. You are very clever with your creative crafts, Becky! A most productive 2011! All the best for more creations in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collection of items you've made Becky! I see the potholders that you made and you gave me the link to that blog. They look wonderful!I love them all but am particular taken with the cowl. Did you knit it in the round? How many stitches?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is where I need to copy you Maria and have a book to write such things down. I basically "winged" that one and I can't remember how many stitched that I used. I cast on enough so that it was wide enough to fold in half or be pulled up over the head to be worn either way. And then I stitched until it was long enough to go over my head and stitched the ends together. It was SUPER warm and I'm sure the little 12 year old girl that won my raffle basket enjoyed it thoroughly in Upstate NY. I had made up a raffle basket to help my home town recover from some terrible flooding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented...and busy! I hope this trip down memory lane has got the creative juices flowing for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...