Search This Blog

Sunday, July 29, 2012

A walk..a harvest... a craft

So Calming!
Scott and I went for a walk along the river today; a short walk but very enjoyable. It was getting hotter and stickier by the second.
This is a grape vine that was hanging over the walkway.
Raccoon tracks





A shaded boardwalk portion of the River-walk



Dehydrated leaf
I was able to pick these beauties that we will enjoy as they ripen on our counter top. We ate the reddest one today with our dinner. OH IT WAS SO DELICIOUS!

The cats decided the best way to spend the day was sleeping in an air-conditioned house. Don't they look so comfortable... see why we call them nap lures?

Tesla

Nicholas
And finally a craft project that I finished today. The ribbon Christmas tree that I started a couple weeks back.


4 comments:

  1. Becky, Love the ribbon tree..I have to share this post with a friend I know will create her own ribbon tree..
    Have a Nice Week
    ~~HUGS~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ribbon Christmas tree! The cats sure looked relaxed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ribbon tree is gorgeous; absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still hot eh? I think winter is looking better every day winter with snow lots of snow.
    Take care Becky the cats are adorable. B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...