Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

STEP BACK.... Christmas

Here comes HALLOWEEN! That is what is occurring the next two weeks at the store. I set 3 Fall/Halloween end-caps and 4 out of 5 power panels. Lets see if I can remember them all... Halloween Styrofoam crafting; Fall baskets and a Glitter end-cap. Once I had those three set and filled where I was able I moved on to the power panels (those little sections that hang off the sides of end-caps - for those not in Retail)... let's see  Spiders, crystal pumpkins, glitter balls, butterflys and bats and the one I didn't get to was Halloween moss (I think). Boy was I ready to leave - did all that in 5 1/2 hours AND relocated products that were in my way of setting these up - no wonder they want to keep me.

Next week the Halloween villages and the decor will arrive... FUN STUFF! I wish I could take pictures to share but it is HIGHLY against Company Policy and I want to keep my job. If I buy anything I will share photos I take here at home.

I'm trying to ward off a baking frenzy! I'm craving sweets REALLY bad today and may end up giving in. I can always take a tray into work as I know it won't last long there.

Last week we went to a new restaurant called 2108 State and I finally figured out how to get the photo I took from our table off my phone. We had just gotten there as they were opening for "dinner" hours. Here are some reviews:
urbanspoon.com-2108-State-Bar-Grill-Cayce
foursquare.com-2108-state

Their Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/2108State

If you follow the link to 2108 State you can see their menu too. Everything we ordered was DELICIOUS! And I recommended it to my Boss and he took his family there a few nights later and they all loved it as well. We will defintely go there again soon.

1 comment:

  1. It is nice to dine out and treat yourself occasionally! I have a sweet tooth too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...