Search This Blog

Thursday, July 26, 2012

YEAH! Feeling Better and the Weekend is nearly here...

Yesterday morning I was asked to shift my schedule to a 7 AM arrival instead of 5 as the truck was coming at a different time and they wanted me there to work on plan-o-grams in preparation for the truck's delivery. So I was here for sunrise and I was gifted this amazing sight. It was amazing!


Then last evening when I took some trash and recycling out to the containers I scared up 3 nestlings - 3 sweet little doves. This one landed on Greg's truck and just sat there watching me so I came inside and grabbed the camera. It was such a sweet little thing sitting there watching me.
 There was a Realtor and family looking at the house next door and they came to see what I was photographing and I talked a bit with them. It looks like a young couple with a sweet baby girl are going to be our new neighbors but we will see if they are able to get it. They've reduced the price so much... $112,000; which makes it a real steal for that couple. I hope they are able to get it. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy to hear your feeling better..Add a relaxing weekend to that!
    ~~HUGS~~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...