Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2011

Trying out a New Recipe!

I am making some Cheesy Garlic Rolls . They smell delicious all ready and they haven't even started baking yet. I believe this will be a keeper for my file. I really need to get all our favorites into a binder or scrapbook... one for us and one for Greg to take with him when he moves out. I think it's fun that the cheese is hidden in the center of these rolls. I'll let you all know how they taste later.

Scott has had quite a few calls about jobs this week and he had an interview yesterday that if he gets it he will be living in another town during the week until March and then it may mean a move to Alabama for us - but we are on a wait and see with that as we don't get excited anymore no mater how well it seemed to go for him during the interview.

I'll close this post with another photo...
Another photo of Heather and I taken on the Farm where I grew up in New York. I'm seated and Heather is "standing" behind me and her Dad; my Uncle Ray is keeping her from falling. The German Shepherd's name was Prince.

The rolls turned out wonderful! We have a dozen left to eat over the weekend.

8 comments:

  1. That is such a sweet picture! I love the buildings in the background.

    I love cheesy garlic rolls, but I no longer eat cheese. I can smell them baking. :-)

    I'll pray about the job situation. Keep me posted. {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those rolls sound delicious.

    Keep us posted about the job situation. May it all work out for you both.

    Hugs ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cheezy garlic rolls sound delicious.

    I hope the job works out for Scott. I'll be praying that things work out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be praying your DH gets the job..
    ~~HUGS~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photo Becky. What a lovely idea to compile a recipe book of favorites for your son. The girls ring me up occasionally for my recipes, especially the old ones from their childhood. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fingers crossed that Scott hears good news about the job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheesy rolls....got me! I love, love, love anything bread and anything cheese!

    I hope that things go well with your husbands job search. I know exactly what you are going thru!

    And the ADORABLE baby pictures. My cousin, Steve and I were born exactly 2 mo apart to the day. We have lots of pics like this. It has inspired me to scans ome for my blog as I know he reads :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your old photos of memories on the farm. B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...