Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Monday went FAST

WOW! Yesterday went so fast it's nearly a blur. I went to work came home and then it seemed that it was time for bed. Scott and I did go to Murray's for a late lunch/ early dinner and had sandwiches and wings - spicy terriyaki wings. We also shipped some speakers that Scott sold on Craigslist to Oregon and made a stop at the Post Office where there was a HUGE long line. I wish they'd have more than 2 lines open so service was faster and more efficient. Today is promising to  be the same. I wish weekends were 5 days long and a work week was just 2 days... perhaps one day I will be able to work 10 hours a week and have it be enough. LOL! Not likely.

I'm hoping that we won't have any errands after I get off work today as I'm ready for a "homebody" afternoon with some sewing time.

1 comment:

  1. Too funny:)...I have often wished the work week and weekends were switched as well! But until then I guess we will have to keep working 5 days..or sometimes 4 as with my job.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...