Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

NEXT!

I completed the blocks and they are in the mail to my swap partners! YEAH! Now to those two little boys that recently had birthdays that I wasn't able to attend their parties.
I went through my patterns and "stash" and came up with Pj's for Phoenix using some totally cool skull print flannel and a nice homespun shirt for Austin. If I can find some denim in my stash I may make Austin some overalls to go with his homespun shirt. I thought some Fall type clothing would come in handy since it really won't be long until we are experiencing some cooler weather.

1 comment:

  1. Great fabric Becky! two very lucky little boys will get a lovely surprise!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...