Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Stormy Sunset

I decided to write another post about the sky at sunset tonight. It was amazing and a bit creepy.


It just kept changing and there were thunder heads building; makes me wonder whats ahead for us. 

The forecast is....

TONIGHT
MOSTLY CLOUDY. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS
THIS EVENING. LOWS AROUND 60. SOUTHWEST WINDS AROUND 10 MPH.
CHANCE OF RAIN 40 PERCENT. 

SUNDAY
MOSTLY SUNNY. HIGHS IN THE LOWER 80S. SOUTHWEST WINDS
10 TO 15 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 25 MPH.
   

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures show just how fast the sky was changing. That is scary. Hope you don't get any severe weather from those clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the clouds looked dark and creepy...Hope the storm blew over your area to someplace else though..
    ~~HUGS~~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...