Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Introducing Bernadette

Bernadette
 OK! The little dog that we found or found us has won us over and I've made her an appointment with our Vet for Tuesday. I will be dropping her off Monday afternoon as I have to be to work a lot earlier than they open so I will take her the night before. She will have a check-up; shots and if needed she will be spayed. 
I mean SERIOUSLY - who could resist this?
 Amelia is adjusting ok; I think she just looks at Bernadette as a cute little annoyance. So we will have two dogs to take on walks by the river.
Amelia

6 comments:

  1. Bernadette is so cute...NO, I don't blame you a bit!
    ~~HUGS~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're soft hearted! I don't blame you I couldn't resist her either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, it was those Puss in Boots (a la Shrek) eyes wasn't it and the laughing mouth! I think she'll only add more happiness to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't have been able to resist that sweet face either. Hope she turns out to be a good addition to the family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I would not have been able to resist that little face. They look like they will be the best of friends. B

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable, and I love her name!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...