Search This Blog

Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day at Mom and Dads

I had to work this morning 5 to 10 and so Scott did all the driving and I napped on the way up and a little more on the way back from my parents' place. I got a few picture's of some of the children and then the rest of the time was spent eating and chatting with family we have not seen in awhile. It was a good day!
Phoenix (My Brother Jack's youngest child)


Abby ( Jack's daughter)


Dougie (Jack and Nichole's Oldest - recently graduated kindergarten)

And the teens - "DON"T TAKE OUR PICTURE GIRLS!"                           
Kandise (Sister Hazel's daughter) and Kayla (Brother Charles' daughter)
 
Somehow I missed getting a picture of our youngest little fellow - Austin (Charles son). 
 
My sister Robin and Family were not there and were missed.

OH..... OH.... OH....
Before I forget today is the day I got Scott to pull a comment from a basket and.....




Drum Roll........
CONGRATS HEATHER!

If you will email me your address at playsinsoil1ATyahooDOTcom I will get it right out in the mail for you.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like ya'll had a good day...Congratulations to Heather! I hope she has fun making her new outfits.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...