Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2011

On My Mind...First Dual Dog walk


I went to Pet Supplies Plus today and bought a collar, leash and ID tag for Bernadette. So tonight Scott and I took the two dogs for a short walk around the neighborhood.


This is a Friday photo feature that anyone with a blog can join. It opens the door to us sharing our lives through these photos and gives us all a new way to discover each other, and maybe form new friendships. Your photo should show something at home that you're thinking about TODAY. If you're in another country you should join in when you read this, even if it's still Thursday.

To take part, all you have to do is post a photo, write a short caption explaining it, and link it back to here. Please write a new post, don't link to an older one. When your photo is published, come back and add a comment below, with a link to your blog photo. Please visit all the blogs that appeal to you and leave a comment. If you are wondering why no one has commented on your On my mind post, maybe it's because you haven't commented on anyone else's. Slow down, take the time to cruise around and enjoy your cyber visits.
 
Brought to you by: Down To Earth

14 comments:

  1. Looks like they're going to be pretty good friends. Bernadette is one lucky little dog because she's found a good family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Becky!
    Thanks for visiting me, from 'on my mind'....
    I have spend CONSIDERABLE time reading your blog! I thoroughly enjoyed my visit! LOVED all your pictures, too!
    I have a second, neglected blog with more life pictures.
    Your main picture is just wonderful, too!
    I am following you now, so, I'll be sure to visit you again.....
    SherryBee in AZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah has left a new comment on your post "On My Mind...First Dual Dog walk":

    You have two lovely looking doggies :)
    **********************************************
    I accidentally rejected this comment and I did NOT mean too. I just woke up and it's 3 :52 AM and my eyes aren't focusing worth poo this morning - must drink more coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AND Thank you Sarah - we think they're pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dogs Becky! I am a dog/cat person too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to all that have visited my little blog! I'll be back home in awhile and look forward to continuing my visits and to see who all has stopped by for a "chat".... off to work now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What little cuties! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becky they are getting along just fine. Love the pink leash. B

    ReplyDelete
  9. soo nice that they get along. the walks will be good for your little friends and you as well.

    http://bettermebetterworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I grew up with a blonde cocker spaniel just like yours! His name was Snuggles. It made my day reminiscing about my childhood adventures with him. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. And dogs soooo appreciate a walk!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such sweet dogs. It seems they get along fine !!
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What cuties! Our dog is on a rather short leash nowadays after running away and rolling in the fertilizer in the field across the road.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Taking a nice walk in the evenings sounds lovely. Its getting a bit too chilly for that here now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...