Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Wednesday all ready!

Here it is Wednesday all ready and I could have slept another hour this morning but forgot to change the alarm time. Oh well! GOOD MORNING!

Good news... Dougie was sent home yesterday. He had lost 6 lbs in 2 days and he didn't have ANY to spare to begin with but they felt he was well enough to go home. His sister and brother came down with the same thing night before last and my parents were doing their best to care for them while my Sister-In-Law was with Dougie at the Hospital. I will call them after I get off from work to see how all three children are doing today. I am planning to send them some goodies in the mail to cheer them a bit.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad Dougie is doing better. Six pounds is a lot of weight to lose and especially in two days. Hope all of the children are well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little guy...once he's home I'm sure he'll put the weight back on. I hope everyone has a quick recovery. A box of goodies in the post is always a happy thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is still fighting to eat! Hasnt eat anything!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...