Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Working my way through the frogs....

I'm trying to wrap up a swap so that I can get it in the mail before Memorial Day as that is the mailing deadline. If you look back here you can see how I started to use this fabric....
that an on-line quilting friend, Carrolyn sent me awhile ago as her "ugly fabric". My task was to turn it into something(s) a little more "pretty". This is what I've made so far; A tote with interior pockets, a magnet closure and a bit of frill AND a Microwave Potato cooker. (I'll send the instructions on how to use it along in the package). The little pile of fabric to the right in the picture is what I have left of the yard that she sent to me... But I'm not finished yet! I'll use as much of it as I can.
Microwave Potato Sack and tote bag.
Inside of tote

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...