Search This Blog

Sunday, May 01, 2011

One cat.... Two cats....

I started the morning with feeding the cats and the dog and then making coffee. While the coffee was brewing I started up my computer and a load of laundry. It wasn't long until I was joined at the computer by cat #1...
Then after I made a steak, scrambled eggs and grits with cheese breakfast I sat down to catch up a bit more on the blogs that I follow and was joined by cat #2...
Now cat #1 has decided to start a grooming session so that I can't even see the screen where I am typing. UGH CATS!

Oh well I really need to get out into the garden before it gets too hot if I am to accomplish all that I want to. This afternoon I need to cook a BIG meal as we will both need lunches tomorrow as they have extended my shift by 3.5 to 4 hours. And I also want to sew some today on the skirt for the Sew-A-long. I have the pattern cut out but I need to make some adjustments at the waist before I can cut the fabric. With that said I guess that I should get rolling.

4 comments:

  1. It looks like they're quite content there. lol I had plans to work outside today but it's raining again. The weather guesser is predicting rain for the next two days also. I'll just have to work faster once it dries out again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cats! I do miss mine and love when you post about yours. How old are they? Can't wait to see the skirt, too. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cats look just like one of mine. He also loves to lay right where I'm working...and he gets so offended when I push him down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kitties look oh so comfy. Our part time indoor girl, gets in my lap when I'm at the computer. She stares at the screen and watches the mouse or the letters as they move across.

    Have a nice evening.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...