Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lovely Outcome

Do you all remember the BUTT UGLY peachy fabric from this previous post? Well Diane in Maine worked her magic and sent me back the cutest fluttery little bag with many interior pockets for the odds and ends that we all carry in our bags and then can't locate because they've all "hit the bottom". 

I think it's an adorable Summer bag... now to make some clothes that it will go with; but no more peach - I'll focus on the other colors. Perhaps a sweet little white or purple sun-dress.

Diane also sent me some cute Eye Spy squares for that swap that we are doing together. 
I just realized I sent an 8" square instead of an 81/2" square to Diane and Carrolyn - I'll remedy that and send an extra 8 1/2" square to each the next go around. Diane sent 3 of each size so I owe her more squares too. Perhaps I will cut a bunch of squares today since I'm not up to anything to strenuous after yesterday's bout in the yard.

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...