Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I was a Good Girl

I just mailed Carrolyn's Round Robin (from the previous post) home to her as well as the "I Spy Squares" that we are swapping for an "I Spy" quilt. We are sending each person in the swap 4 little squares ( 1 at 2 1/2", 1 at 4 1/2" , 1 at 6 1/2" and 1 at 8 1/2").  I also mailed these squares to Diane; I'll cut more if more folks jump into the swap. Here are the fabric's I cut squares for the 3 of us...
Blocks for an "I Spy" quilt
I also mailed 1 yard of BUTT UGLY 1980's peach fabric to Diane to work her magic on and make something "pretty" or at least functional from and then she will mail the creation back to me. I've had this fabric for way too long and can't even remember what possessed me to buy it in the first place.
SORRY DIANE! - It is ghastly isn't it?
Time for a nap... been up since 3:30 AM. I have more to share but I'm just to pooped to party at the moment.

3 comments:

  1. Your a crafty wonderful Lady! Sending you a "Smile & Hug today for Pay It Forward Day"
    ~~HUGS~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the I spy fabrics. That fabric isn't ugly to me. I love it and would probably have made pillow cases from it. Can't wait to see what Caroline makes from it.

    Hope you have a safe and blessed evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Granny - Would you like the rest of it? Just email me your address and I will send it to you in return for the Hens and Chicks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...