Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Two (Three) Things from yesterday's list

I'm participating in Simplicity's skirt sew-a-long on Face book and here is a picture of the pattern and the fabric that I will be using for that....
Simplicity Pattern # 2185; view D
And then just for me I will be making two sun-dresses using Simplicity pattern # 2209; View A. Here is a picture of my "wild" fabric choices...
I just hate clothes shopping and things I make fit "me" better. So I'm off to the sewing room now. HAPPY STITCHING!

3 comments:

  1. I love that top fabric. I love wearing skirts that are between my knees and ankles in length. :-)

    Happy Sewing ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all three fabrics. I hate clothes shopping because nothing fits right. I need to make some long skirts to wear. They're much cooler in the summer. Looks you're moving right along with that list. I made a list but lost it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sm buily do weird so its hard to find things that fit me! I am thinking about making some sundresses and skirts for this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...