Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Another Lovely in my Mailbox

Today I received the most adorable doll pincushion from a friend thats in my on-line quilter's group. Mary Lou did a beautiful job on this adorable doll. 

Today I saw a shelf  at work that I would like to buy and paint to display all my pincushions that I have received in swaps over the years. If/ or when I do I'll be sure to post about it here.
Here are all my swapped for pincushions....

And here are needle cases that I have swapped to get.....
So much FUN!

2 comments:

  1. I love the doll pincushion. They're all cute. I hope you can get the shelf you want. Isn't it nice to be able to display your treasures.

    Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doll pin cushion is just gorgeous Becky. Very vintage looking. What a lovely collection.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...