Search This Blog

Friday, April 08, 2011

On My Mind......

Sweet Little Pin Cushion from Carrolyn in Washington State
 I received this adorable pincushion as part of a "Pin Cushion Swap" with an On-Line Quilter's group Our Quilters Family Home that I belong to. It's such fun receiving little gems like this in my mailbox.
 
This is a Friday photo feature that anyone with a blog can join. It opens the door to us sharing our lives through these photos and gives us all a new way to discover each other, and maybe form new friendships. Your photo should show something at home that you're thinking about TODAY. If you're in another country you should join in when you read this, even if it's still Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. How cute is that...WAY Cute! Even has the lil critters....
    ~~HUGS~~
    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats gorgeous, quilters are amazing. Fallen tree was interesting too lucky it did miss the cars

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the cutest pin cushions I've ever seen.

    Happy Friday to you!

    (Popped over from Rhonda's)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...