Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

But I want to keep it!

Carrolyn's RR hanging on the neighbors fence
 OK... so the first thing on my list was Carrolyn's Round Robin. The border I had originally created was a bit wild on it's own to set next to the previous round so I added a 2-inch break of red; then added my string pieced block border and then I added another 6-inch border in a deep green. I LOVE IT! But I will be nice and mail it out to Carrolyn tomorrow after I get off work at Noon-ish.
Here it is laying across my dining room table.

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely Lovely!
    ~~Happy Pay It Forward Day~~
    I'm sending you a smile and hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful. I'm sure she will love it as much as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, love it, love it. What a masterpiece! I am counting the days until it arrives. Becky, you added spectacular borders to a fun piece made by quilt masters in the group. Everyone is soooooo talented. The creativity abounds in this quilt.

    From THE FUTURE RECIPIENT - Carrolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the quilt turned out beautiful :) :) :) I'm sure she'll love it!!! I'd have a hard time parting with it, too :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful I would want to keep it also. Great job. B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...