Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

TO DO!

I have an ever growing "TO DO" list and I have a lot more I want to add but will  start with 10 things and once something is crossed off I will add something to replace it:
1. Finish Carrolyn's RR - TODAY!
2. Sew Skirt for Simplicity's Sew-a-long on Facebook
3.Make 2 sun-dresses for ME
4. Go through stash and find 1 yard of UGLY fabric to mail to Diane in Maine so she can turn it into something a little less ugly that she will send back to me.
 (SHHHh also need to included a little something for her birthday) - DON'T TELL!
5. Finish my "cake square project"
6. Mail off dish cloth exchange to Down to Earth partner as soon as one has been assigned (I have the dishcloth made and will have it in an envelope ready for an address.
7. Cut "I Spy" Squares for swap partners (One 2 1/2", 4 1/2", 6 1/2" and an 8 1/2" Square from 4 different fun novelty prints)
8. Start on potholders for that swap as there are 8 people signed up so far and they have to be mailed by the end of June.
9. Complete those 6 UFO's that I pulled out at the beginning of the year to finish by the end of March - OOPS!
10. Trim bushes and get more planted in the vegetable garden. 

Of course you all probably noticed that some task have included MORE than one project within them but don't count - I'm trying not to. I'm going to print this post off and hang it in my sewing room. 

Next post will contain some photos - Promise! It's just that there is a storm moving through right now so there is ZERO daylight and picture's would be hazy. OH! Now it's getting loud - better get off here.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Becky I am going now to have a nap I am exhausted at reading your to do list. I hope you can get it all done. Good luck my friend. I never make to do lists they tire me out just thinking of the amount I have to do. Good for you to have one.B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with your list. I never write one down, as I'm scared it will all look so overwhelming. But I do have a mental list in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a list maker...I love to mark things off as I go along. (I just try not to add more things than I mark off!) Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's quite a To Do list. I should make a list and put it in my craft/sewing room. We're having the same crazy weather you are. The sun came out for about a half hour yesterday morning and disappeared again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. While moving I found a to-do list from 2 or 3 years ago... I won't tell how many things are still on undone! Lots of luck with getting to all your items... most importantly, have FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...