Search This Blog

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Three Weeks!

Just 3 weeks and I will be missing Greg immensely. He will be in training in Illinois. It will be a wonderful experience for him and he will learn a lot along the way. But I will still miss him.

I'm going to set up my old Dressmaker sewing machine and work on some quilt tops today while I'm getting some laundry out of the way - just 4 loads today! That will go way down in 3 weeks. I need to do some more work out in the garden as well but sewing first. I need to get a dress made to wear to my Brother, Charles's wedding (October 12th). He is marrying his Russian bride, Alina at Chimney Rock. Should be a beautiful ceremony. The reception is to be held at the Esmeralda - the same hotel Scott stayed at with his first wife for their honeymoon. It looks beautiful in the pictures and I'm sure we will have a good time. We may go up the night before but aren't sure as there have been a lot of burglaries in our area lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...