Search This Blog

Monday, September 15, 2008

Errand Day

I've got several errands to run and laundry to do today so the garden will have to wait until Wednesday. I need to get gas and am hoping to find some below $4 a gallon; I may have waited too long though. I've got to get a few grocery basics and I want to pick up some more 8 1/2x11" page protectors to put project sheets in so that I can organize them in a large notebook. Tomorrow is trash day so I need to clean house too and get all the trash out to the curb tonight. LOTS to do!

UPDATE!!!! I got a half tank of gas at $4.29 a gallon. I picked up 2 packages of page protectors and used 40% off coupons, I also got another "magazine" basket for in my sewing room to hold the sewing magazines I've grown to enjoy - Sew News and Sew Stylish ... OH and HANDMADE! I went to Bi-Lo for the groceries that we needed and I have just 4 more loads of laundry to do. Both bathrooms are clean and smelling fresh and I'm working on a second bag of trash to take out to the curb tonight. I still have to clean up the back porch for Miss Tara cat. She is doing so much better today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...