Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lazy Girl and Green Pepper Patterns


I discovered these patterns while stocking them day before yesterday and decided to buy them... like I REALLY need more patterns... OH well! The bag is pretty unique with a strap that zips apart to turn it into a back pack. I may have discovered the perfect gift for my nieces for Christmas and I could make them in fabrics that they like.
The hats just screamed "US" so I will make one for each of us.... we will have to wait and see if Scott and Greg wear theirs... HA HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...