Search This Blog

Sunday, September 14, 2008

One Hour Until I'm at work!

I really should be making some breakfast but I'm not all that hungry this morning.

Tara cat update: She doesn't have a nasty runny noise anymore but she still sounds a bit like Darth Vader at times. She still has several days of antibiotic but this morning she was scratching at the door for breakfast. We are thinking she may just have to live out her remaining days on the back porch. Which would be "ok" but not ideal as she is horrible with her liter box and has liter all over the porch. I'm off tomorrow and cleaning up after her is one of my main chores.

On the up side of things around here my sewing/hobby room is really coming together and I am hoping to get the last little bit of it pulled together when I get off work tonight. I'll post pictures when I'm done. I can actually SEE floor once again!

Tomorrow I would also like to gut the garden for the most part and prepare beds for winter crops. Although that may have to wait until Tuesday- Wednesday as Lenora may be coming over to visit me tomorrow for Lunch and she will probably have her kiddos with her. I have yet to see her baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...