Search This Blog

Friday, September 19, 2008

Yesterday's Quilt Top


I want to add another border or maybe two to this top. The next border will be a solid butterscotch brown I think. I'm trying to come up with a name for this quilt... I was thinking perhaps "Strawberry & Butterscotch"... any other suggestions?

I've got to work today but am hoping to either start another quilt top or work in the garden for a little while. I get so much joy out of sewing that I've got to make more time to do it. I love watching a project come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...