http://www.sheldondesigns.com/Cabins/LakesideCC1218c.htm
A little larger cabin plan became available through Sheldon Design's so we asked if we could swap our Surfside Cottage plans for the larger plans and they let us. So we now have the plans for the Lakeside Cottage. It's still a lot smaller than our current home but perfect for the two of us to live out our lives in the country. I just LOVE the wrap around porch!
Search This Blog
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
Hi! I have been looking at the Lakehouse plan and really like it! Good luck building you home!
ReplyDelete