Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sleep and Beef Soup!


I never did get to the lawn as I developed another severe headache so I went to sleep in the recliner when I got back in from my errands and this afternoon I've been taxing Greg around to the Recruiter's Office and the to the Court House as he is a witness in a traffic case. While he was at the recruiter's I started beef soup for dinner tonight. It's cooling in the bowl a bit as I type as it's too hot to eat. My sister, Robin made the bowl that the soup is in; she has gotten REALLY good at throwing pottery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...