Search This Blog

Friday, September 26, 2008

Hoping for a clear day tomorrow!

I've got one more pie to put together and bake - the apple pie. The blueberry and cherry pies are in the oven right now. I've made a vegetable macaroni salad and a potato salad.Things are coming together for Greg's party tomorrow. I still need to make the hamburger up into hamburger patties and pound the chicken breast and cut them into sandwich portions tonight. I'm trying to get most everything done today so that tomorrow will be about eating and socializing. I got some late RSVP's so it looks like about 20 people will be here to wish Greg well and send him off knowing how much we all love him and will miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...