Search This Blog

Friday, September 26, 2008

Lap topping and CSI NY time

Scott is out in the garage working on something so I snitched the lap top and am sitting watching CSI NY... I ususally stick the the original CSI only but have recently been drawn in by the NY version. CSI Miami is kind of hokey and the acting is not very good. I LOVE THE ORIGINAL CSI TEAM!

The last pie is out of the oven and the house smells like a bakery. And the rain just keeps falling ; I know that we need the rain but I am truly hoping that it will let up tomorrow so that we can get the meat grilled for the party.

I still have some laundry and cleaning to do but that will get finished first thing in the morning or as much of it as time allows. I am hoping to get some good family pictures so that I can send some to Gwen at school as she has a "family" bulletin board in her dorm room and would enjoy some additional pictures to fill it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...