Search This Blog

Monday, September 08, 2008

Monday - OFF - YARD/LAUNDRY

So I'm off today and have trimmed bushes and vines back away from the clothes line so that I can hang laundry out to dry today and not have to worry about them brushing against plant material. Laundry load # one is ready to hang and that is what I will be doing next. Of the 8 bags of potting soil Scott brought home from Lowes the other day I have used 6 to fill 3 of Amelia's craters in the back yard. I edged along the back side walk and used the edgings to fill in where I just put in the potting soil; you can hardly tell where the holes used to be. I'm thinking I'm going to need at least 4 more bags to fill in the rest of the ankle wrenching holes in the back yard. I've also mowed half or the back yard this morning. I'm feeling a bit energetic I guess... I'm sure a nap is in my future. Better get back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...