Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Movie Reviews

We got a Netflix membership and have been watching a movie whenever it's raining...

Bucket List: We enjoyed this movie and as always Jack Nicholson played his part to the hilt! A really touching ending and it was nice to see a movie that supported the development of friendship.

Atonement : Too many flash backs made it difficult to follow at times and it ended on such a depressing note - NOT one I'd watch if I was all ready in a depressed state of mind.

Little Miss Sunshine : HILARIOUS! But not for those with uptight views of the world. Felt like I was watching a family gathering with Scott's family. SERIOUSLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...