Search This Blog

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Sunday - working Sunday

I'll be working nearly all day today at the store but then I will be off Monday and Tuesday... Yeah! I'm going to divide my days off up into working blocks of time so that I can get the yard and house party guest ready before the 27th when we are having Greg's going away picnic. Plus I need to allot time for sewing as well... 12 hour days... house, yard, hobbies and daily duties (4) - 3 hours in each area should do the trick. I realize there will be some days where my schedule is thrown off by life circumstances but I will do the best I can. I will at least have the time at home that I need now since I put it in writing and turned it in to the Store Manager... YEAH!

Yesterday while I was at work Scott went to Lowes and bought some potting soil to fill in holes in the back yard where Amelia has dug. I want them filled in before Greg's picnic as well so that no one twists an ankle. I had every intention of getting up early this morning and starting on that but I just hit the confirmation key on my phone alarm and went back to sleep. I was just exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...