Search This Blog

Friday, September 12, 2008

Shipping OUT party invites

I will be mailing out the invites to Greg's shipping out party/ picnic today. He is looking forward to seeing the family before he leaves as well as some friends. When he gets up I'll ask whom I've missed that he would like invited. I'm glad that I updated my availability at work so I'm home 3 days a week now.

Greg wants PIE! So I'm thinking red, white and blue - Cherry, Blueberry and Apple! Perhaps 2 of each type - I can freeze any we don't eat.I always fix WAY TOO MUCH food for these gatherings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...