Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Organizing FIND!!!



OK... I'm trying to get my sewing/hobby room back in an organized state and it sure has been fun rediscovering items. Like this morning I found the "cat travel" quilt top. I made this one for when we are traveling and Scott wants it cooler in the car so that I can just cover up with it and avoid any turmoil. Little Nickie thought I had laid it out for him. The blocks were actually part of a swap that I was in awhile back. I love that black paw print fabric.

Sorry about Nickie being a bit of a blur but he was in the middle of a deep grooming session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...