Search This Blog

Friday, September 05, 2008

Aggravating Headache

I got the start of another extreme headache during the night. I just took an OTC Naproxin and it has dulled it enough I can function today.... I hope. Perhaps a hot shower will help. I'm not sure why I'm suddenly developing these reoccurring migraines but I HATE THEM!

Little Nicky is supposed to get his stitches out this morning. He seems to be moving around pretty good but has had some slight bleeding around the belly incisions; they may decide that he needs to wait until Monday to have the stitches removed after I drive all the way over there.

A co-worker, Mary Lou picked me up some parchment paper to have on hand in case I try anymore of the great recipes that she has been forwarding to me. When a recipe calls for the use of parchment paper I've learned you REALLY need to use it as it makes a HUGE difference in the end results. That was so sweet of her to do that for me.

Greg is loosing the weight that he needs to and will be ready for basic training the beginning of next month. Thankfully! I pray daily for his future, his safety and his opportunities for some wonderful life experiences. I plan to save all his letters in a notebook so he will have them in his future to reminisce over.

Well I better shove Little Nicky in a box and get him over to the Vet's office.

NICKY UPDATE: Stitches are out and he is doing just fine! YEAH!
Now if we could just get Tara cat well. If this round of antibiotics doesn't work I'm thinking about having her put down as she is quite old and I can't afford to keep dumping medication down an old cat. That may sound heartless to some but she has lived a full life with the last 8 years being with us in a loving cat home and we've done right by her all these years I won't make her suffer just to prolong her life with us... thats not fair to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...