Search This Blog

Saturday, September 01, 2012

Thirty Years?

Wow! Thirty Years passes oh so quickly. My High School Class Reunion began last night with an Ice Breaker at a Classmates home in Upstate New York. Sadly I was not able to attend this year. Tonight will be the Alumni Banquet and another get-together afterwards. I'm sure they are all having fun catching up and spending time together. Perhaps another year we will be able to make the trip up to see a few classmates.

I remember thinking how OLD I'd be in the year 2000. I was standing in the middle of the barn floor on the farm thinking," GEEZ in 2000 I'll be 38... THAT'S OLD" ... Now I'm 48 and wondering what on Earth made me think 38 was old.
Forty-Eight isn't so bad...

2 comments:

  1. 39 years for me this year...not my age of course..years since graduation...haha
    ~~Blessings~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm...yes I know what you mean Becky!Suddenly ages that you thought were so old (when you were younger) seem not nearly so old and decrepit! lol It's 44 years since I finished high school! gulp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...