Search This Blog

Friday, September 28, 2012

Time to Slow Down!

I'm so glad the weekend has arrived and there will be a couple mornings in a row where we can just take our time getting our day started. And there will only be "deadlines" of our CHOOSING... not required. Scott is napping and Greg is in his room playing games and surfing the web. And I'm sitting out here with the fan blowing on me to get cooled off. I thought perhaps it had cooled down enough to turn the A/C off and open the house up but I started getting that old familiar sticky feeling of hot humid air so have turned the A/C back on and the fan blowing to move it around. The windows of course are now closed... after all we don't want that "bought air" getting away.

My hours were cut back this week so the next pay check is going to be down right sad but we will manage. Next week they have me back up to my 5 1/2 hour shifts. Soon we will be shifting to the Seasonal scheduling and I will be working Sunday through Thursday instead on Monday through Friday. It's the only way we can handle the 2 truck delivers each week. The only thing lacking for Christmas are the trees and the boxed ornaments... I can't believe it. We have a bunch of Halloween a little for Thanksgiving and then WHAM! CHRISTMAS!

Last night Scott was in desperate need of a "mental health" break so we took a nice walk along the river. Of course I grabbed the camera and was well rewarded. So many lovely blooms, fungi and the Geese. Always a TREAT!

After our walk we stopped in at Zestos for a couple Chocolate Sundays with nuts and a couple iced teas. YUMMY! After that we drove out past the Amazon warehouse and I caught some AMAZing sunset photos as well as an accidental shot of our tea cups in the cup holder...

 Here's to a FABULOUS weekend for US ALL!







3 comments:

  1. Here..Here.. You & Scott and a wonderful, relaxing weekend!! Thank You for always sharing your walks/drives with us through photo's...You my blogger friend are kind , considerate, and amazing ...~~Peace~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do hope you enjoy that nice relaxing weekend you surely do deserve it . Love the cups:) B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely weekend! Great photos of your part of the world as usual Becky :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...