Search This Blog

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lunch at Cafe Strudel


Scott standing in front of Cafe Strudel.
I had an absolutely FABULOUS lunch today at Cafe Strudel. Their new location is wonderful! I will definitely return for lunch soon. Scott and I may try out their new Dinner menu as well. They can now serve beer and wine and they have an area for outdoor dining in the back. Parking is at the back of the building.

I had Scott drive back by there this afternoon so that I could get some photo's of the outside... perhaps next time I will photograph my beverage and food before I devour it.

I'll get better pictures next time! Of course the Classic car out front is what caught Scott's eye and of course we have photo's of it...


"Shotgun" front entry(ies) - metal roof
Across from their parking area there is an adorable old house just abandoned but still charming and unique and OF COURSE I had to take some photos of it...
LOVE this vent detail!



This porch detail is not something you see anymore but so charming. The porch post were one solid hunk of wood that had been turned.



3 comments:

  1. Wow! that car is well looked after! Love the old house and thank you for pointing out all those details that would have made it a beautiful home once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that old house it is a lot like the old farm house we used to live in. Great detail. Glad you had a good lunch. B

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems like you guys had a fun day , :) have a good weekend and look after yourself :) hugs Amelia x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...