Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Sorry I've Been MIA since the weekend

It's been a strange schedule for me this week but I'm doing OK... did NOT feel that way this morning or after I got home from work as my head was splitting. It's been quite some time since I've had such a horrible headache. I took a decongestant and a couple Advil and slept the afternoon away and am feeling a lot better now. We went to Zesto's for some food for our dinner as I just wasn't up to cooking tonight and then we came home and ate. Scott and I cleaned up the kitchen together and that reminded me the coffee tin was nearly empty so we made a quick trip to World Market for some coffee beans.We chose an Italian Roast and a French Roast. We can NOT be without our morning coffee... addicts to be sure.
The McKay's jams were $1 off so I got a jar of the triple berry. Scott also spotted the nifty funnel with the strainer disk and we decided it would be wonderful to have when saving used frying oil. We also bought some Sesame candy and a bar of orange spice bath soap... smells WONDERFUL ... well at least to me it does. It's not pictured as I just used it for my bath and well... the candy never made it home.

Just a peak... and I'm not telling who is getting what.

They are in padded envelopes to protect their embellishments.

Over the weekend I made 5 cards and they are all ready to mail but one and that one is for BLD in Montana and will go in her package of goodies.

Goodnight all!

2 comments:

  1. Becky, THE CARDS! OMG! The Cards are so lovely!
    I also wanted to mention I noticed that my blog feed wasn't updating on your site so I spent today trying to fix things..which meant going back to Blogger and not Google 1..for now..til I figure more out...Lots of my posts were missed by followers because of this issue..
    ~~Blessings~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Becky take care of yourself. My M has been very sick too I guess this virus did not need a pesky passport unlike me:) Have a nice weekend and take care of yourself. Oh I can't wait to see the card Yeah. They look beautiful.Hug B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...