Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

1987

This morning I decided to just grab a box of old photos and snatch some out to share. These old Polaroid photos caught my eye. And being a young Mother at the time you can guess all ready they are ALL of our sweet boy - Greg.

 

Our first cat; Sonny was such a sweet cat and would let Greg do anything to him. Sonny lived to be 17 years old.

The old kettle in front of Greg on the cedar chest was one of his favorite things to play with.

Greg is a year old in these pictures - such a happy baby!



I think he was cute as a button... but then I could be a bit biased.

What old Polaroid's do YOU have?

3 comments:

  1. It's great looking back on old photos especially of the children. They grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these Becky there is something so special about memories in print. HUG B

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! And he is indeed cute as a button. That smile is so big in every photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...